- Pursuit of a Thirsty Fool
- T.J. MacLeslie ©2011
- BottomLine Media
- 10123 Wm. Carey Dr.
- Orlando, FL32832
- ISBN 978-0-9759997-4-5
- (ppbk) 173 pp.
In TJ MacLeslie’s easily-read story, many people will relate to his experiences:
- of seeking answers from church people who fostered the terrible lie, “Don’t ask questions about faith”;
- of being detoured from Christianity by observing hypocrites who act like saints on Sundays and completely forget God during the week;
- and of searching for satisfaction in destructive ways.
- MacLeslie even became that hypocritical Christian he mentally knew was wrong.
Extra-helpful in this book–how God preserved and pursued TJ and gradually set him free from limitations like those we all hide inside ourselves. Jesus gradually healed TJ from his past, moved him into great purposes for his life and showed him a God far greater than many people realize exists. God unrelentingly increases MacLeslie’s awareness of our amazing creator’s awesomeness.
Each reader’s journey through life will have different details than this author’s. But as we travel through our days, like TJ we can receive the immeasurable satisfaction of knowing God better and better. God is more than we can fully comprehend, but He desires that we try.
Learning from this book how journeys can proceed to a deeply loving relationship will wonderfully change us. Hebrews 6:12says “…imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Saying ‘Yes’ to God, as MacLeslie does, makes life well worth while. Pursuit of a Thirsty Fool is a valuable resource.
Where to find this book: BottomLine Media